The Best Photo Booth Props
Here is a list of the top 10 best photo booth props to use for your wedding photo booth:
Top 10 Photo Booth Props
- Sunglasses -I wear my sunglasses at night, even cat ones!
- Hats – Police hats, midevil times, construction hats and more
- Boas – forget about the mess it makes… people love them!
- Mustaches – How doesn’t love a good stach!
- Chalkboards – Be creative and write your own message!
- Random Items – Like the picture of a horse we saw last summer in the booth… or that tree… sometime we just don’t ask questions!
- Wigs – People love that mohawk wig we have! I just don’t get it!!!!!!
- Empty Picture Frames – Olan Mills anyone?
- Word Bubbles/Thought Bubbles – The funny things your guests will think and say in the photo booth!
- Microphones – People love to think their divas in the booth and sing like Madonna!
Personalize Your Props
In addition to the top props, you can:
- Tie in with the theme of your wedding
- Support your local sports teams
- Represent your hometown
Props make your event more fun! We love props and so should you!